Aesthetics Around The Eyes
Wrinkles occur due to the reduction of collagen and elastin in the skin due to ageing. Treatments are :
- Botox: most common treatment to erase Crow’s feet and Glabellar lines. Read more on Botox
- Chemical peels: Exfoliation smoothen the skin as well as stimulates collagen to reduce lines.
- Skin Boosters ( Hyaluronic acid or PDRN)are ideal for lines under the eye and those that spread over the cheekbones. Botox injections in these areas are tricky as it could affect muscles responsible for the movement of the mouth. The skin boosters stimulate collagen and the lines improve greatly. Read more Skin Boosters
- Thermage Eye is able to smoothen out fine lines on the upper and lower eyelids. Read more on Thermage Eye
- Eye treatment Creams: Containing retinol and growth peptides to plump up the skin and reduce lines
Sagging of Eyelids(Hooding)
Dark Eye Circles
Hollowness under the eye gives a perpetual tired look. Hollowness since young is due to genetic factors and ageing results in hollowness later in life. Treatment is a combination of filler, Rejuran I and chemical peels. Hyperpigmentation of the eyelids give a panda look and is very distressing. Seen mostly in persons of Indian ethnicity, largely runs in family. Treatment is chemical peels and lightening creams. Read more
Mild to moderate eye bags can be obscured by filling out the hollowness around the eye bags. Severe eye bags require surgery.
Eyelashes drop out due to traction by false eyelashes. Eyelashes can be grown back by using Revitalash Advanced daily. This product has been tested by an ophthalmologist and the formula is free of paragons, phthalates and thus there is little irritation. Improvement is seen within 6 weeks.